Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Memphis Idol

Hello!!!!

It's been a few days since I've posted, but I've been a little busy. :)

Yesterday I helped judge Memphis Idol at the Avenue at Carriage Crossing. I had a blast!! 200 people showed up to audition! I along with Angelo Rapan, Erika Cobb, Cody Hanford, Jared Booty, and Lisa Lax had to judge every single one of the auditionees to find the next Memphis Idol. The winner of Memphis Idol received a ticket to skip the line at the American Idol auditions in New Orleans, LA. There was a TON of great talent yesterday. It was definitely hard to pick a winner. However, when it came down to it, we all decided on Jonathan-Blake White. He was AMAZING! His rendition of "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" blew us all away. Congrats to him, and GOOD LUCK at American Idol!!!








2 comments:

  1. So cool you got to do that!! I'm sure it was hard to pick but sounds like you made a good choice! =) I need to blog about you one day so it will get you more followers! Do you know you can post your blog to your FB page? You can! I just have never done it, but with all your friends on FB, I'm sure they would come read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have NO followers. My mom & grandmother read this...HA!!

    ReplyDelete