Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Day of LOVE

February 14th, Valentine's Day, is upon us! This is hands down one of my FAVORITE holidays. Why most people hate it, I'll never know...Valentine's Day gives me a 24 hour excuse to eat as much chocolate as I want. :)

Since I love Valentine's Day so much, I figured I'd create a post with a few of my favorite, inexpensive Valentine's gifts.
(Mom, I hope you're paying attention.) :)


Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Yum.


Cupcakes. Yes, please!


Who doesn't love candles?

Victoria's Secret Gift Card. Perfect.


Pink, fuzzy slippers. Cute, comfortable, and PINK for Valentine's Day.


Can't forget chocolates! One of the MAIN benefits of Valentine's Day.

Now, if you're really looking to go ALL OUT for your Sweetheart on this special day of love, check out these next few items! :)

Michael Kors Grayson Jet Set Monogrammed Tote


Michael Kors Very Hollywood Eau De Parfum


Tory Burch Red Ballerina Flats


Betsey Johnson - Walford Shoes


Any my personal favorite, a customized ring from Pandora's Valentine's Day Collection.



Just remember, whatever it is you decide to get your
Sweetheart, Mom, Dad, Best Friend, etc.,
it's the thought the counts on this very special Day of Love. :)








2 comments:

  1. I'll take the MK handbag and some chocolate covered strawberries!! Those are my all time FAV and always a must!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a huge fan of the tory flats, and the strawberries are such a cute idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete