Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, Casey!

So, I've been away for a few months...but I really want to start blogging again...and hopefully on a regular basis. :)

My best friend Casey Conrad turned 22 on January 28th! Whew! He's getting up there! ;)

We had originally planned to go to dinner on his actual birthday, but plans changed when he wasn't able to come home until really late that night. Instead, we went to dinner at The Rendezvous (which was a surprise to him) on Saturday night!


The Rendezvous was SO GOOD. I got a pulled-pork sandwich, and he got ribs and brisket! YUM!



Standing outside The Rendezvous. :)

When we got home, we hade some carrot cake (Casey's favorite) that I made.
Not to brag, but, it was delicious! :)


His birthday dinner was the BIG present. I also had a bag full of all of his favorite snacks & goodies ready to go for him to take back to Nashville! :)
I think he had a FUN weekend and a great birthday! I know I enjoyed it! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment